Petitioning President of the United States
Outlaw the use of Chlorine Dioxide / MMS for treatment of Autism
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SIGNING OR LEAVING THIS PETITION. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS CHEMICAL IS DOING TO CHILDREN WITH AUTISM.
Chlorine Dioxide (also known as MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution)) is a harsh chemical (See Reference 01).
FDA warned consumers not to consume or use Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid solution also known as "Miracle Mineral Supplement" or "MMS." The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health.
What does have to do with Autism?
Some parents out there are forcing their young children to ingest this chemical, be forced it via enemas or be forced to bathe in a solution mixed with this "bleach" chemical. Why? They think it is going to "cure" autism. The fact is, autism spectrum disorder is genetic (no matter if a patient is low-functioning, high-functioning or if they have Asperger's Syndrome.
Why does this matter so much to me?
Multiple reasons really. First, I am an "Aspie" (I have Asperger's Syndrome). Second, I am an EMT and have been since 2008 and have seen all sorts of child abuse and it sickens me. Kids on the spectrum are happy (most are anyway)... If you cannot handle your child and feel that the only way you can is by forcing this on them, maybe you are not a suitable caretaker for this child.
Some people say that Chlorine Dioxide is a poison... Is this true?
Some will say NO but those in the healthcare field know that taking this chemical into the body is bad and can eventually have grave consequences. A lot of people say ingesting too much of anything can be a bad thing and that is correct as well. You can overdose on water. Does that mean that you shouldn't drink water? Of course not. But if you look at the chemical makeup of Chlorine Dioxide, you will see that it is made up of sodium chlorate and hypochlorous acid. For more information on this, See Reference 02)
Wait, you said it was "Child Abuse"?!?
Think about this for a minute. You are taking a chemical, for which the Food and Drug Administration as deemed to cause serious health risks and when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach, and forcing a child to ingest it, either orally, rectally or via the dermis in the way of a bath. That is child abuse.
Read more and go to petition here